About Me

My photo
Professional Makeup Artist www.riaredor01.multiply.com

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The RED DOOR Makeup Studio

I love everything vintage! It is just fascinating to go back in time and see how people have lived their lives then. Hence the reason why I chose to do a very "vintage" theme for my makeup studio. I have a quirky personality and though I love doing natural looks (which is by far the safest look ever!) I have a personality that is fun loving, colorful and yess youthful! Lol!

I love to make my clients laugh and feel at ease. Siguro that is one of the reasons they keep coming back :) So without much further ado...here are some photos of my makeup studio :






My friend/hairstylist/image stylist/carpenter Kris, me and my hubby did everything...super labor of love talaga :) I wanted it to be very personal and so I invite you to come and visit if you can :)

But of course due to my kinda harrid schedule I only accept bookings by appointment only

ADDRESS:

58 Lanzone St., Project 2 Quezon city

Text me for directions at 0922-8745336


PHOTOS: Ena Lopez Terol (www.enaterol.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment