About Me

My photo
Professional Makeup Artist www.riaredor01.multiply.com

Search This Blog

Friday, August 27, 2010

Product Review: Wet n wild Lip Products

I love lip liners! It makes lipsticks last longer and it makes as a good base prior to lipstick application. But I always get frustrated because super few drugstore brands carries "good lipliners". That is why I was super happy when I found out that wet n wild is already available here in the PI!

I got a few lip liners and lipsticks and decided to share them with you :)

Top L to R - 2 Wet n Wild lipstick, Revlon Gloss and Lipstick (separate review for Revlon)
Bottom - Wet n Wild Lip liners



LIP LINER Swatches
Left to Right: Berry Red, Willow, Fab Fuchsia

  • I super love the wide range of colors to choose from
  • Almost "kohl" like in consistency but still have that "firmness". Suffice to say it does not break easily but glides effortlessly on lips!
  • My favorite is Fab Fuchsia and pair it with dark eyeshadows (super fab talaga)
  • Berry Red is great if you wanna go minimal with your eyeshadows
  • Willow is a great neutral shade...goes with anything
  • The size is bigger than your regular lipliner
  • and i LOVE that its only 99 pesos!!

Lipsticks: L-R 552a, 525d


  • I am also in love with the lipsticks...super stays the whole day (paired with a lip liner that is)
  • 552a is a good red lippie with a dash of dark pink...its almost burgundy in color
  • I love 525d because it reminds me of my MAC Lady Gaga lipstick but more pigmented!! I super love this shade
  • Priced at 99 pesos
So girls if you are looking for cool lipstick shades that are super duper affordable visit Wet n Wild! :D

Where to find Wet n Wild?

SM Watsons Megamall, Makati and Las Pinas







No comments:

Post a Comment