I love lip liners! It makes lipsticks last longer and it makes as a good base prior to lipstick application. But I always get frustrated because super few drugstore brands carries "good lipliners". That is why I was super happy when I found out that wet n wild is already available here in the PI!
I got a few lip liners and lipsticks and decided to share them with you :)
Top L to R - 2 Wet n Wild lipstick, Revlon Gloss and Lipstick (separate review for Revlon)
Bottom - Wet n Wild Lip liners
LIP LINER Swatches
Left to Right: Berry Red, Willow, Fab Fuchsia
- I super love the wide range of colors to choose from
- Almost "kohl" like in consistency but still have that "firmness". Suffice to say it does not break easily but glides effortlessly on lips!
- My favorite is Fab Fuchsia and pair it with dark eyeshadows (super fab talaga)
- Berry Red is great if you wanna go minimal with your eyeshadows
- Willow is a great neutral shade...goes with anything
- The size is bigger than your regular lipliner
- and i LOVE that its only 99 pesos!!
Lipsticks: L-R 552a, 525d
- I am also in love with the lipsticks...super stays the whole day (paired with a lip liner that is)
- 552a is a good red lippie with a dash of dark pink...its almost burgundy in color
- I love 525d because it reminds me of my MAC Lady Gaga lipstick but more pigmented!! I super love this shade
- Priced at 99 pesos
So girls if you are looking for cool lipstick shades that are super duper affordable visit Wet n Wild! :D
Where to find Wet n Wild?
SM Watsons Megamall, Makati and Las Pinas