About Me

My photo
Professional Makeup Artist www.riaredor01.multiply.com

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Caffe Izzo & Stick House

I love coffee so whenever I have the time I bond with friends over a cup of coffee :) I just discovered cafe izzo at trinoma recently. I used to think that its expensive here but I was surprised to know that the prices are affordable.

Plus points:

Free wifi (dito pa lang OK na ako! lol)
Good affordable Coffee
Cool interiors
Nice staff
Comfortable al fresco area

Java Chip Freeze P130


My view from the al fresco area


Warm color palette


Love the couch


They also have stickhouse which is gelato on a stick with toppings!! so good :)



Cool chair eh?! (Bagay sa studio) lol


Happy Me! :D


I love Caffe Izzo!!!
Located at the Cinema Level Trinoma Mall



No comments:

Post a Comment