About Me

My photo
Professional Makeup Artist www.riaredor01.multiply.com

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Review: MUFE Eyebrow Corrector

Since my shoot was "cancelled" I have some time to spare before I go to my 2nd shoot for the day. We decided to hang out at Serendra and have brunch at Contis. I got to try their Adobong Batangas and it was soooo good!! Their Mango torte (?) also was heavenly. Not too heavy and sweet...just right for my palette.

Of course, I have to do my usual rounds of window shopping for makeup. I passed by the store of MUFE and I soon learned that they have the eyebrow corrector in stock. I bought it right away and here is my review:


Eyebrows are the most important part of any makeup application. This has to be perfect and as a makeup artist I need to arm myself with products that will make my life easier. AND this product will be on top of my list from now on.

Price: P 1,100

Its reasonable enough since you only need a teeny tiny amount of product (as in a DOT) for both eyebrows. I have used mine for like 30 or so faces already and its still full...hahahha..to say that this will last a lifetime is an understatement!!

Its also very easy to use since the consistency is rich and will get the job done in just one stroke of an angled brush. Although you will need a steady hand when applying this and a sturdy brush. So choose a brush that is firm. For beginners you might want to take a light eyebrow pencil and just gently trace the outer shape of your brows and fill them in with this.

am so loving this product that I am going to order the other shades online since our local MUFE stores dont have them available!

Get one!! uhmm actually HOARDif you can. You won't regret it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment