About Me

My photo
Professional Makeup Artist www.riaredor01.multiply.com

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Crave Burger

I love burgers! I do get excited to try out new burger place from time to time. When Crave burger asked me to do makeup for their new advert I said yes right away.

While doing the shoot they served us with their burgers and fries and blue lemonade. It wall all so good. And take note...they have twister fries! I loved it so much that I have to bring my family there another time! We dined there last Feb 14 and it we were so full and happy after!

Cheeseburger combo with blue lemonade

Store facase (White Plains branch)

Close up of cheeseburger with blue cheese.

I leave you guys with their website:


Good quality burgers! Affordable also. (no am not being paid to do this...I just love their food) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment