About Me

My photo
Professional Makeup Artist www.riaredor01.multiply.com

Search This Blog

Friday, September 24, 2010

Daiana M

I did a shoot with Eat Bulaga's Brazilian hottie Daiana M at Bolina Pangasinan last week. I wish I could tell you what its for but due to confidentiality chorva I cannot. Though I can share with you the look that I did for her.

Since we are shooting at a beach I made use of gold/neutral tones. I really love Nars' multiple in South Beach hence I used it on her lids, lips and cheeks. I topped it with gold toned eyeshadows and smoked out her eyes to give her that sultry look. For her lip shade I used Lancome and topped it with gloss from Estee Lauder.

Here is the outcome :)



Thanks to the whole team for accommodating us. (Jay, Hannah, Raffy, Diane and Dan) :D



No comments:

Post a Comment