About Me

My photo
Professional Makeup Artist www.riaredor01.multiply.com

Search This Blog

Friday, November 12, 2010

DLSU Innersoul and New Cam

am loving my new camera...


sony w310


1. super cheap (P5,400) coz no way am i spending more than 6k for a cam...yup am a cheapo :P
2. Pictures are really of good quality
3. I got it here : http://jeptall.multiply.com/ (CHECK IT OUT!)
4. Mall price is P 10,500... see what i mean with cheap?!
5. It's lightweight and i like how it looks...


I road tested it today.. here are some pics from my gig at DLSU for Innersoul :)


The setup


My outfit of the day (Cardigan and leggings from landmark, boots and top from f21) 






I did 8 heads...was not able to take photos of the others though :(

Anyway...I am in love with my sony w310 and I believe it is a good buy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment