About Me

My photo
Professional Makeup Artist www.riaredor01.multiply.com

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hiya girls and guys!

Last Saturday was sooper hectic for moi. I was up and about by 7am, prepping for the mac workshop at 10 am. Yeah I know it was a tad bit early...but I dont want to take chances. I need to be there on time. As we were going down our car I noticed a caucasian fellow toting a mallet and wearing black. Hmmm...could he be John S.? Well, as we reached the venue I realised that yep..he is no other than John Stapleton. The senior MAC makeup artist that is to conduct a workshop about the latest Spring Summer makeup trend. I was in awe as he started out to say his credentials. He did makeup for super famous people that I literally have my mouth open in amazement. His clientele includes Victoria Beckham, Kelly Osbourne, Fergie, and a lot more. He has done tons of fashion shows for designers such as Balenciaga, LV and lots more.

I knew right there and then that I will be learning a lot of good tips from the master! and I was not disappointed...he gives out practical tips of the trade that made me ask questions like there is no tomorrow. I do hope though that I did not made him kulit..hehehe.

Anyhoo, I was also able to meet a lot of people there... co MUA and enthusiasts as well. Being the camwhore that I am...I know that I just have to take tons of pics on that morning! Here are they:

With John S.

the intrimitida in me also has to take a pic of his train case....look at all the MAC!!!

AND last but not the least.....

MAC's Hello Kitty collection ***drools*** , will be available by the end of March!

No comments:

Post a Comment